- Entries are open to all organisations or projects across the globe that are using marketing to make meaningful change for social good.
- Entries are eligible if they were developed and implemented between 1st January 2015 and 1st November 2016.
We Believe Marketing Can Change The World, Do You?
These awards aim to honor creative thinking that tackles real life issues in a meaningful way.
To gain recognition for great work that has a real impact on the world!
- Register as a member at www. to set up your account.
- Download the entry pack and browse the categories to decide what suits your entry best.
Remember you can enter as many as you like but they will be treated as separate entries and charged accordingly.
- Once you have signed in to your account, you may add your entry and complete the submission details as indicated.
- Entries into the Marketing Can Change the World Awards are report based and entrants are asked to write a report detailing their strategy/ campaign.
Please see the ‘Writing Your Report’ section for what to include.
- Upload your report in the box provided (PDF -max size 10MB). Please use the entry template provided on the entry section and ‘How to Enter’ page on the website.
If entering the Team or individual categories please use relevant entry template.
- Submit your 60-word summary, in the box provided, which will show live on the site in the event of a nomination or award. This will be used to give an insight into what your entry was about and why it was successful.
- Attach a leading image in the box provided to support your report (.jpeg - max size 5MB). Please note this image will go live in the event of your work being nominated and be used on the big screen at the ceremony.
- Upload up to two additional images in the boxes provided to support your entry (.jpeg - max size 5MB). If you wish to include a video as part of your entry, this must be submitted as an embed code from YouTube/Vimeo. The awards site cannot host video files.
- From your Dashboard 'My entries' move the entries to your basket and follow the on screen & follow instructions to make your payment.
PLEASE NOTE: You will only receive the 2nd entry rate discount if you enter all your submissions at once. Otherwise you will be charged the full amount each time. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are all complete.
- Once your entries are received and payment is authorised, a confirmation will be sent to you via email.
- A receipt will be sent by post for your records.
You are required to write one report for each individual entry. Please follow the entry pack for structure. The main report should not exceed 1250 words. You MUST include an additional 250 word executive summary.
Your report should include;
• Information on your marketing idea and your new strategy, what you did and why it was innovative or special to your organisation.
• Answers to the questions relating to the information required for your specific category
• Provide client testimonials to back up and support your results. These will help to strengthen your report and will not be included in the word count.
Judges will mark your entry on;
• Creative thinking
• Clear and measurable impact in its chosen category area
• Commercial relevance
If you have any questions regarding the entry process contact Pepe.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give each entry a unique title to grab the judges interest - try to avoid generic names.
- When writing your report don’t assume the judges have seen the work or campaign, give clear concise answers on the brief, the objectives and results.
- If not commercially necessary please do not add additional password protection.
- Please include usernames and passwords, if required, for the judging.
Judges will be given access to read all entires online prior to the judging day. On the judging day we then gather together to discuss entires in depth, this is when we determine all nominees commendations and award winners.
The Drum, Marketing Can Change The World Awards will be judged at Do It Day on November 10th with winners being revealed later that evening in a casual awards ceremony.
Nominations will be revealed at the ceremony on November 10th.